FW: Feb meeting in France

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:36:11 -0500
To: "_W3C WAI AU" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

I will be there.........however...........am involved with a few other
working groups, so this ATAG meeting is not vital to me..........and, I
have planned this trip as a vacation for some much needed quality-time
with my daughters...........so the more free-time I have, the
better..... :-)

Katie Haritos-Shea

#571-220-7777