Re: Need general consensus on Techniques edits before we publish

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:07:07 -0500 (EST)
To: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
cc: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  All AU working group members,
  Before we publish the Techniques Document to TR we need consensus on
  a number of issues. Could everyone please respond by Thursday the
  13th.
  The issues are as follows:

  1. Which Icons should we be using. To view the candidate icons please
  go to:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/sources/techimages/icons/Overview.html and
  follow the thread "Au Techniques: Icons" on the list.

In particular I have not yet added to the table Jan's icons, available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2001OctDec/0120