Re: FAQ

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:50:33 -0600
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I would like to suggest another question to put at the end after the
suggested additional questions:

 Who should use "Wombat"?

Authoring tool developers should use "Wombat" now that a public draft is
available.  This is in anticipation of needing implementation experience
before achieving candidate recommendation.  Please note that the draft may
change etc.etc.etc.

If this is not the case, then why point them to ATAG 1.0 if we know all the
changes?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able