Next meeting on December 3rd

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:29:02 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
During the call last week, we discussed the frequency of
teleconferences at present. Since we are in more of a work rather
than debate mode during this time it was suggested that we go back to
meeting every second week, unless something comes up. During the
teleconference we will schedule reports on action items by specific
members. This should also serve to speed along the action items.

Therefore we will not have a meeting this week, but will meet again
next Monday.