new draft of Wombat

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:10:27 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I am in the process of publishing a new draft for getting it to be a Public
Working draft. I am assuming that we still have group sign-off on this -
there are no content changes from what we agreed to publish.

However I have updated the links to techniques so they point to the latest
draft of the techniques that we have, added a link to the requirements, fixed
a few spelling errors...

I haven't finished checking it yet (there are a couple of links I need to
make sure go to the right place...) but it is available for your perusal at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/wombat/011120 (the latest version URI will still
point to the old version for another hour or so, until I have finished this
one).

Cheers

Charles