plenary

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:39:52 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi folks,

it looks like we will be going ahead with it. However there is a possiblity
that it will be one day instead of two - leaving people more time to talk to
other working groups and work out how to expand the range of our techniques.
Would that cause a problem for any of the people planning to attend?

(I know it won't for me or Giorgio)

chaals