meeting notes

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:03:53 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Present:
Jutta, Liddy, Charles

Lee Bateman (but briefly - to give regrets)

regrets:
Jan, Phill, Heather

We discussed face to face meeting possibilities:

France, W3C Plenary:
Charles expects that there are people who would attend but have not confirmed
recently: Carlos, Marjolein, Giorgio, Matthias. It seems likely that we will
reach our 5 person threshold.
Action Charles: contact WG members to check
Action Jutta: Contact Courseware developers to guage interst

Hawaii, WWW2002:
It is possible that we would be able to have a meeting before the conference
that would be a joint meeting between people from AU, from IMS, and from the
Dublin Core group looking into accessibility. This depends a bit on W3C
scheduling, and on enough AU people being able to make it.

It would also be good if anyone wants to present a paper to note that this is
possible in the global community track, either as a paper or in the form of a
panel proposal - deadline is not for about two weeks.

cheers

Charles