Frontpage 2002--new page equals insertion of a previous page

From: Anthony Ferguson <fergy@cpinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:28:30 -0500 (EST)
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I am really frustrated right now.  Could you please direct me to a site where I can find out information on how to fix this:

When I create a new page, template, whatever, a table with (Aquariusartgallery.com, tony ferguson--something I created in a page with a table on below it) is automatically inserted at the top of the new page.  It's really pissing me off.  Maybe I should have bought dreamweaver.

Thank you!

Tony Ferguson
315 N. Lake Ave. Apt. 401
Duluth, MN  55806