regrets for monday

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:22:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I will probably not be able to make the meeting monday - I am giving a
presentation in Argentina and connectivity is proving difficult.

I am therefoore leaving it to Jutta to announce the meeting / Agenda.

Note that I am not going to be able to make the meeting on 5 November due to
a W3C meeting.

regards

Charles McCN