Re: W3C Technical Plenary meeting

From: Liddy Nevile <liddy@motile.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 22:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Charles

there is a clash between the IMS Accessibility Working Group meeting in
Sydney and this meeting. One possibility is that at least Jutta and I are
organised about making sure it is possible to attend both meetings - not
sure if Jutta can but I'd like to. So I guess the question is: exactly when
will the ATAG group meet or is this not yet confirmed and can we choose?

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend today's - this week's teleconf. I
cannot get a connection or pay the phone bill from here in Japan at that
time of night!

Liddy