RE: FW: longdesc bug

I  am going from memory here. A test document would be helpful - we can run
it through validators and manually check.

But as I recall the document relies on XML namespaces to include (among other
things) an HTML namespace. HTML doesn't work that since it is defined in
SGML. XHTML does, because it is XML. Unless the MS namespace declared
actually defines some way of using HTML and XML reserved elements for some
HTML dialect. (I don't recall if it declares a DOCTYPE or not - the test
version for Mac OS X doesn't, but if not then it is clearly not valid
according to HTML sepcifications produced by W3C).

cheers

Chaals