Re: WebCT accessibility and Australian standards

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:34:38 -0400
To: Liddy Nevile <liddy@motile.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Liddy,
Jan has done an ATAG conformance test on WebCT, Blackboard and
Prometheus that will be posted to the AU site soon (once the
developers have had time to respond). Laurie Harrison has written a
fairly extensive manual on how to author accessibly with WebCT. You
can find it at: http://snow.utoronto.ca/access/courseware/index.html.

Jutta