Techniques Gaps

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:36:02 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
In today's call we quickly reviewed some of the areas we need further
techniques for. I've listed a few that I can think of in addition to
the ones William suggested:

- personalized portals as a unique instance of dynamic html
- synchronous communication tools including white boards, text chats,
voice and video over IP
- a more complete look at courseware tools

In developing techniques for these we may find that we also need to
enhance the guidelines document.

Would anyone like to tackle one of these, or a piece of one of these?