Re: Meeting today Oct 1, noon EST

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:20:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
cc: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Regrets. Also regrets because I haven't done my acvtion items :(

Chaals

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  Just a reminder regarding our teleconference today:

  normal time and place:
  noon Boston time, adjust as necessary.
  phone +1.617.258.7910

  Please review the updated Conformance Evaluation Page posted to list
  by Jan last Wednesday.

  Other Agenda items:
  1) IMS documents and sharing
  2) IRC and other meeting techniques
  3) Progress on other action items:
  - Action CMN find Frontpage 2002 review and response.
  - Action KHS: Do sample techniques for Outlook.
  - Action CMN: Publish current list as requirements document.