RE: Face to face agenda

From: Heather Swayne <hswayne@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:22:05 -0700
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Agenda:
We have not yet got a network connection, but we are on the phone.
+1.617.252.1859

People not at the meeting (Bill, Gregory, Jan, Jutta, Phill, Liddy) have
been using IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 (not usual port number) channel is #wai

So this is what we are planning to talk about for the rest of the
meeting.

Today, 11-1pm. Acrobat, discussion of techniques for graphics / shared
whiteboards
1-2??pm lunch break
2.30 - 5.30pm Techniques for evaluating accessibility, further
discussion of techniques for graphics, introduction of liddy if she
joins.

Wednesday:
9 - 10:30 Word
10:30 - 12 Front Page
12- 1 lunch
1 - 2:30 MS Office testing
2:30 - 3 break
3 - 4:30 evaluation of tools:
     + Jan's template
     + current techniques draft (Gregory)
     + making evaluations public (Phill, Jutta)
4:30 - 4:45 break
4:45 - 5:30 Next steps for documents, next meeting, technical plenary?

Cheers

Charles