Re: Face to face agenda

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:46:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
OK. I read the section 8 on eval techniques - good start..

I would be willing to present the latest "IBM Software accessibility
evaluation techniques" [not published yet] as input to the working group.

And I would also like to discuss the working group's "process" for posting
conformance evaluations as described on http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/ ,
specifically the section titled "Note about conformance reviews"

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able

Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>@w3.org on 08/31/2001 08:38:14 PM

Sent by:  w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org