From: Heather Swayne [mailto:hswayne@MICROSOFT.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 9:47 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: RE: Face to face agenda

There's a bit of confusion, on my part, about our joint meeting with
WCAG.  WCAG agenda alludes to meeting with ATAG Wednesday afternoon, but
with no clear times I just chose to avoid Wednesday.

The following are the product groups that I have set up times to meet
with ATAG.  Unfortunately, Visio and the home movie production
application are unavailable to meet with us, andI'm still having
difficulty scheduling Visual Studio Web Forms (clarification on what
times I can schedule on Wednesday would be helpful).

Thursday Sept. 13th
9-10:30	Jeff Reynar from the Word team
10:30-12:00	Lou Nell Gerard from the FrontPage team
1:00-2:30	Stephen McKain from Office testing

Heather Swayne

P.S. this e-mail was written using voice dictation technology so please
excuse any "voice mistakes"