minutes from afternoon of 19 june 2001

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:46:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
yikes! thanks gregory for reminding me to send these.  most of the
resolutions were being captured by charles in the document as we spoke, so
i think most of these have already been incorporated.

only things not capture by charles' editing were 2 action items:
Action WC: to add EARL-let to the EARL overview.
Action and resolved GR editor for evaluation techniques for testing
conformance (he volunteered! we all saw and heard it!)

Be well and sorry for the extreme delay,
--w
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium