Re: Allaire / Macromedia rep to AU

The short answer is: there is no new rep.

Allaire no longer exists since the "merger" with Macromedia became effective as of last Wednesday. I resigned as Allaire's representative for that reason; Macromedia has not asked me to be theirs.

If Macromedia are interested in being represented on this group I'm sure they'll put forward someone and I'm sure a Macromedia representative will be quite welcome (I understand there has been an open invitation for a long time).

(Any private replies please to access@javawoman.com)

At 13:09 2001-03-26 -0500, Phill Jenkins wrote:
>Marjolein write:
>
>> Since I am no longer Allaire's (or Macromedia's) representative
>> in this group (but will continue to be an active member), I'll ...
>
>So who is the new rep?
>

>Regards,
>Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
>IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html