From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 5:38 AM
To: WAI AU Guidelines
Subject: Changing meeting times

Dear WAI AU group,

this periodic topic has come up again. Specifically because it is very
difficult for me to make the current meeting time (same reason we picked the
current time, about a year ago...).

I have two suggestions for times that would be easier for me. The first is
2:30 pm Boston time on Monday - effectively just move it back one day.

The second would be to hold it some time in the middle of Thursday Boston
time - around 12. This is not nearly as easy for me, and I am not sure if it
is possible.

Before we actually change times, we should see whether these times work for
people. Jutta and I have discussed this, and we are not planning to change
before the plenary at the earliest, but if we do it is helpful to have
thoughts on whether people would or would not be able to attend if we
changed the time, and on other possiblities.

Cheers

Charles

--
Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409