RE: Jan 9 Agenda

Dave,

Does Susan have an email address (so we could copy her on the conversation)?

As a suggestion, she could subscribe to this list and actively take part (or
just lurk) - it's a public list, and she'd be quite welcome.

Concrete suggestion to begin with:
"Guidelines" are what you are trying to accomplish, and what (one / an
application) should conform to;
"Techniques" are specific tactics and strategies one follows (with a certain
Authoring tool) to accomplish such conformance.

Note that I'm not intending to criticize Macromedia here - I proposed
looking at their effort precisely because I really think it's useful for
developers!

Cheers,
Marjolein

	[MK]  [snip]