Re: ACTION ITEM: Things that can be recognized in scripting language for vieport control (fwd)

Good list.
One thing to keep in mind, that the current window is always assumed for
properties and funcitons so

myWindow.close ()
is same as close(), although it's often written the first way for clarity.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/