Re: AU joint meeting NOT at usual time Monday 1 July

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:16:20 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Sorry, let me correct that. 10:00 to 11:30 am Boston.

Time I stopped typing for the day I think.

Cheers

Charles

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  Hi folks,

  in view of the fact that many people are unlikely to make the meeting time
  anyway, any of us left will be camping on the ER meeting time:

  10:30 Boston. +1.617.258.7910

  Agenda will not be Wombat, as previously advertised. Agenda will be EARL -
  quick guide and discussion of implementing it.

  Apologies to anyone who now will be unable to make it. My suggestion is that
  you enjoy Canada day a bit <grin/>

  cheers

  Charles