Re: Lotus Domino evaluation

An associate of mine reviewed the evaluation that Charles sent and in
general agree with the comments and assessment.  Many of the items were
known (can't specify table headers, no accessibility checking, some
database templates shipped with Domino are not accessible) and some she had
not paid attention to ("optional" label on the alternate text for applets,
generating standard markup).  There were some items that she didn't think
applied to Designer (providing text equivalents for sounds, stand-alone
audio files, audio tracks of video).  It also mentioned the Domino Import
Service which she has not seen or used.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  (512) 838-4517
IBM Research Division - Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/able

Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>@w3.org on 06/19/2001 03:58:50 AM

Sent by:  w3c-wai-au-request@w3.org