Re: Lotus Domino evaluation

Whoops, my bad. (Actually that's just to make everyone get the same feeling,
absent any long descriptions...)

chaals

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Marjolein Katsma wrote:

  None of the screen shots seemed to come through - after checking one I found that that link referred to a file on soemone's local drive ;-) Probably the same for all but I didn't go on and check all.
  For example:
  file:///F:/domino_atag_g123_v1%20Folder/Image5.gif
  (Even then there shouldn't be a space in the URL either; in some browsers at least that will cause problems.)

  At 13:15 2001-06-15 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >is very rough and the HTML is very messy (we used a handful of different
  >tools on it, which managed to completely destroy any structure and validity,
  >but we are working on cleaning it up...) but it is available at
  >
  >http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/domino5/010615.html
  >
  >Comments welcome, and please try to read it before the meeting
  >
  >Chaals
  >
  >--
  >Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134 136
  >W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
  >Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
  >(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)

  Marjolein Katsma
  HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
  Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html