Re: Lotus Domino evaluation

From: Marjolein Katsma <access@javawoman.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:28:34 +0200
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
None of the screen shots seemed to come through - after checking one I found that that link referred to a file on soemone's local drive ;-) Probably the same for all but I didn't go on and check all.
For example:
file:///F:/domino_atag_g123_v1%20Folder/Image5.gif
(Even then there shouldn't be a space in the URL either; in some browsers at least that will cause problems.)

At 13:15 2001-06-15 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>is very rough and the HTML is very messy (we used a handful of different
>tools on it, which managed to completely destroy any structure and validity,
>but we are working on cleaning it up...) but it is available at
>
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/domino5/010615.html
>
>Comments welcome, and please try to read it before the meeting
>
>Chaals
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
>Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html