Social event in Amsterdam

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 18:46:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Dear folks,

CWI (our Host) has kindly invited us to a social event (drinks at 5pm, and
there will be a dinner in town afterwards) on Wednesday of the week we are
there, i.e the day after our meeting finishes, in conjunction with the other
groups meeting in Amsterdam that week.

In order to help them out, please reply to me if you intend to come to the
event, so I can let them know about numbers.

cheers

Charles