No meeting on the 21st

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:45:50 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
We have had quite a few people sending regrets for the 21st.
Consequently Charles and I have decided to cancel next week's
meeting. We will have three more meetings before the face to face: on
the 28th (which is Memorial day in the USA) and on June the 4th and
on June 11th. We will try not to do consensus work on the 28th if a
number of US members are unable to attend.