Proposed text for (new) checkpoint 6.3

From: Marjolein Katsma <access@javawoman.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 16:25:51 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Not at my best in formulating English right now - maybe I'm just tired <g/>

Anyway, here's a draft proposal, subject to better wording, but I hope the intention is clear enough:

---
6.3 In a dedicated section, document the process of producing accessible content. [Priority 3]
	At minimum, provide an overview of tags and attributes that are required for or enhance accessibility. Ideally, the text should explain which features help for which types of disability and tools; a general overview of steps to produce accessible content would be helpful.
---

Various techniques could help with that, one of them being:

At minimum: a "wrapper" document that lists tags and attributes and their function for accessibility, with links to a general HTML reference for syntax and context.

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html