RE: "at a Minimum" (resend)

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 05:40:19 -0700
To: "Heather Swayne" <hswayne@MICROSOFT.com>, "gregory j. rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
At 06:17 PM 4/27/01 -0700, Heather Swayne wrote:
>What if a company wanted to product a product that hide the fact that it
>was producing HTML under the covers, but provided all accessible content
>through the UI in some method

One point might be that we might "what if" ourselves to death. The chance
that such a "product" would be possible is close enough to nil that we
shouldn't be concerned with it.

Another point is that there's the "in the meanwhile" problem - until such a
benevolent company actually could show that there is some undercover
content production that is successful in: producing accessible content;
doing so without revealing how/what the process is, there is still a need
to check and see if that particular fox is really guarding those particular
hens, if you take my meaning.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE