Re: Face to face meeting proposal

I could *probably* make that - no firm promise at this point since I still have to negotiate with the office about a possible "last" visit to Boston (Newton). And at some period in time I'll have to be without a passport to get two visa for my planned vacation (leaving 20 July for a month). I'll be juggling my calendar...

At 15:33 2001-04-10 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>The proposal is to have the next face to face meeting in Amsterdam, around
>18-20 June. There are HTML meetings immediately afterwards, and Xforms
>meetings concurrent, and it is proposed that WCAG and ERT would meet also, so
>we could spend some time jointly meeting (resolve the AERT issues left with
>WCAG, and look into EARL again with ERT if there has been progress there) as
>well as potentially spending a little time with the HTML and Xforms groups.
>
>Who would be able to attend?
>
>If people can not attend, do you have a suggestion for something else which
>you could attend.
>
>Note: This is a rough proposal at this stage for a meeting in the middle of
>the year. I am putting it out because we need to settle on a date soon to
>allow for the necessary 8 weeks notice. There is unlikely to be another
>plenary meeting in Europe in November, although there is a possiblity of a
>meeting in Australia with WCAG and perhaps PF at that time.
>
>Cheers
>
>Charles
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative     http://www.w3.org/WAI    fax: +1 617 258 5999
>Location: 21 Mitchell street FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia
>(or W3C INRIA, Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France)

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html