Re: Notes from April 9 Conference Call

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:21:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
cc: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Trying to make this less cryptic when we come to look back at it:

Actions:
JR start thread on proposal for checkpoint 1.1
JR Confirm proposal for 2.1 on list
CMN Rewrite secondary text for checkpoint 1.2
CMN rewrite checkpoint 2.2
JT Rewrite secondary text for checkpoint 1.3

Resolved:
Remove checkpoint 2.3
Remove checkpoint 3.3 (fold it into checkpoint 1.4)

Does this sound like what people recall from the meeting?

I don't understand:
CMN Post question about checkpoint 1.4 to list

Jan, do you have a URI for the proposal we were working from? (You can send
it to the list as an attachment if you like, and it will get one)

cheers

Charles