Re: Charter review

That is my major question. I see it as part of the techniques, albeit most
likely a seperate document (essentially a part A and a Part B)...

But I am not sure. I left it vague becuase it is easy for us to produce a
document that is not a listed deliverable, but if we do list one then we are
bound to produce it as a document whetehr we think it is a good idea or not.

What do people think?

Charles