Re: New Japanese translations available

Hi,

Just my personal opinion after looking at the both translation very
briefly, the quality of the translation of these two is not bad.  I
haven't spent enough time to look through them to say they are good,
though.

One thing I noticed was that the link to the translation page on the
AU homepage says nothing about the Japanese translation while it
mentions the French translation.  It's probably better to have it
mention either the both or none.

     Cheers,
Max