Re: New Techniques draft

I suggest that we are not ready for an IG review, I think it is adequate at
this point to come up with a few more working group drafts, until we have
the structure and content the way we like it within the working group.
Since these are all public documents, there is no great gain in sending the
document to IG before CSUN. We ourselves can list all the things we would
like to add and change, we don't need additional opinions right now. We
could benefit from some targeted feedback e.g., asking developers what they
need in order to implement the guidelines and in what format. There are
also no dependencies on the note at present.

Jutta