Re: Call tomorrow

aloha, charles!

i will be in amsterdam from at least the ninth (for the ER meetings on the
tenth and eleventh) and through at least the nineteenth -- and probably a
bit longer -- so i would definitely be interested in meeting sometime in or
around WWW9

oh, and since the call is for an hour and a half, i'll have to drop off
early, as i have a VICUG NYC executive committee meeting at 5pm EST

gregory.

At 03:30 PM 3/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>4pm Boston, +1.617.252.7000
>
>A couple of items for the Agenda:
>
>+ New Techniques draft (if I get it out in time for people to have read
>it). I note that at the moment only Jan, Gregory and I have proposed
>techniques, and Bill has proposed some introductory material. If we are to
>have a new public draft we need to offer it first to the WAI-IG for review,
>which means it will be difficult to get it published before our Face to face
>meeting.
>
>+ Next face to face meeting (as in after this one). Any suggestions? How many
>people will be in Amsterdam before WWW9 (or will be there during the
>conference - perhaps we should organise an informal meeting there)?
>
>+ Conformance evaluations - it would be good if we had a process for inviting
>developers to review conformance evaluations. Often they can point out
>errors, or features in the tool that are poorly documented (and can fix that)
>
>Anyone else lhave anything for the agenda (or the tchniques document?)
>
>Charles McCN
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053
>Postal: GPO Box 2476V, Melbourne 3001,  Australia

Existentialism means that no one else can take a bath for you.
                                           -- Delmore Schwartz
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
    Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
       VICUG NYC: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/