Re: new techniques draft soon

Thanks Jan

Having short descriptions in text is fine. One of the questions we will end
up with is whether to use longdescs, d-links, or just describe images in the
document text.

Having something that may not be complete will still allow us to include it
and get a feel for how the techniqeus document is developing, which is fairly
important. Anyone else who has some stuff, please send it along. In fact I am
not going to do the work until the end of the US east coast day today, so you
have a few hours.

Cheers

Charles