Re: CSS/authoring tool

Interested in doin a conformance evalutation on one of these?

Charles McCN

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Jan Richards wrote:

  An interesting case, to which I think our guidelines do apply, is that of on-line
  authoring tools, such as the geocities editor.  These WYSIWYG Web-based tools
  lets even inexperienmced users write and save HTML pages on their site without
  having to have an authoring tool on their own computer.

  Jan

  ---
  Jan Richards
  jan.richards@utoronto.ca