Re: Next steps: Conformance Reviews? HWG, etc.

At 11:37 AM 2/4/2000 , Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>while i'd welcome an eval of HomeSite by fred, i just wanted to let you know
>that i have actually begun my long-delayed update of my conformance eval of
>HomeSite 4.01 by testing HomeSite 4.5 with JFW 3.5 against the final draft...
>it is up to fred whether he wants to duplicate this work or not -- i personally
>think that it would be interesting to compare his perspective to mine (i.e. how
>the ATAG impacts an author versus how it impacts an author with a
>disability)...

This would be a good idea to have multiple evaluations -- and it
also points out an opportunity for me to *tweak* Gregory for his
assumptions. :)  Fred is also an author with a disability, but it's
just not the same as Gregory's.

So rather than contrasting disabled user vs. non-disabled user,
we'd be contrasting visually impaired access vs. Fred's mobility-
impaired access.