Re: Face to face meeting dates

Note a correction to the dates in the previous email:

March 26 is a Sunday
March 27 is a Monday

We are currently exploring options for the AUWG to meet on March 27,
Monday, so that it will not conflict with the EOWG meeting on March 26,
Sunday.

Please give feedback as soon as possible to Jutta and Charles.

Thank you,

Judy

At 01:17 PM 1/21/00 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Of the people who would be able to make a meeting Sunday 27 March, are there
>any that couln't make it in LA on Monday, 28 March instead? Is there anyone
>who can make that but not Sunday? Or does anyone have a suggestions about a
>date that is better than either of those?
>
>(Bear in mind that we are required by W3C process and good manners to give 8
>weeks notice of a meeting date. There is a potential conflict with an
>Education and Outrecah meeting on Sunday for several members of this group,
>and if we can avoid it I would like to.
>
>Cheers
>
>Charles McCN
>
>--
>Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 (0) 409 134 136
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                      http://www.w3.org/WAI
>21 Mitchell Street, Footscray, VIC 3011,  Australia

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)