Re: definition of "prompt"

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:07:43 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Hello all,

I think several changes should be made to section 3 of the techniques
document with regard to the new definition of prompt:

1. The intro to section 3 should be changed to remove the distinction
between prompts and alerts.

2. 3.1 should include the definition text itself, followed by the key
point bullets.

3. 3.2 is OK, although it could always be cleaned up a bit.

4. I agree with Heather's second idea that 3.3 and 3.4 could be combined
and reworked.  Perhaps the rather arbitrary prompt type labels (i.e.
sequential prompts) should also be removed.

--
Jan Richards
jan.richards@utoronto.ca