Issue with GL 5

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:33:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I have started working on a review of Dreamweaver 3.0. One of the issues that
came up is in assessing guideline 7 - specfically in my case chakpoint 7.2 -
allow the author to vary the style for editing, without changing the style
for the published document. This is nearly possible by using a local style
sheet (it could easily enough be added as an extension - I will probably have
a go at writing it myself). But there may be no way of knowing that it is
possible from the user interface. Does this violate either of the checkpoints
in guideline 5?

Charles