Re: next meeting Tues May 23rd

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 09:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Potential regrets - I may be available, but I may have W3C team commitments
in Amsterdam.

Charles

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  This is a reminder that we will not have a conference call today.
  Many group members are in transit or at the WWW9 meetings. Our next
  meeting will be Tues the 23rd.

  Those of you who committed to send proposed rewordings of the
  definition for prompt to the list, please do it by the end of this
  week. We will try to resolve the issues related to guideline 3.1 and
  the definition of prompt on the 23rd.

  Thanks Jutta