Sorry

From: Marjolein Katsma <access@javawoman.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 21:42:43 +0200
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Sorry everyone,

I know I should have set regrets but 1) my time sense seems completely off (my jet lag is always terrible when going west-to-east) and 2) more importantly, I'm struggling here to get all computers/networks/etc. set up, connected, and so on. I'll be back to normal next week. Just trying to catch up with part of my email...

I'll definitely meet everyone (who's there) at the face-to-face here in Amsterdam; I'll be there both Thusrday and Friday. I'll do my utmost to read evrything I need to before then.

Cheers,
Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html