Are you good enough?

From: Marc Lev <marclev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:28:38
To: <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
If you are a world class website promoter and know how to make great meta tags, doorway pages and can manipulate search engines, plus re-
design our site, we will pay you a 10% commission of our web sales for one full year.  Our average commission runs between $3-6,000!

If you can prove you have what it takes, please feel free to contact me.

Marc L. Lev
President
Trans World Funding
TWF2000@aol.com
www.tfund2000.com
(410) 243-9382

PS we are honest and trustworthy in our promises!
Please give us a portfolio of your sites we can review.

If you wish to be removed from this list, just send a blank e-mail with the word remove in the subject line.