samples

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:01:23 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Since the Amaya sample sections in the document are not really sample
implementations (they are comments on how well Amaya implements the
guidelines), can we either replace them with actual sample
implementations or delete them from the techniques document and move
them to the compliance site for this draft. Having them there as they
are now is misleading regarding our intentions for the sample
sections.