minutes of last two meetings..

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:46:40 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

Are now up, linked from the homepage.

Face to face meeting: http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/meetings/f2f-mar00
Lat teleconference: http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/meetings/30mar00 (I know, it was
on 29 March if you're in the US)

The agenda for the next meeting is also up.

Please review minutes and check over action items - I am trying to include
them in the agenda so we can easily review them each time.

Please note that we are trying to switch times for the teleconference - I am
looking into brdige options for thursdays at noon Boston time. An alternative
is Tusdays at 2pm Boston time, but we could only do that every other week (as
I understand it) owing to a conflict with WAI Coordination Group. In any
case, we will have to give two weeks notice before we make a change.

cheers

Charles McCN