Re: Meeting? Sign-off? Review? Something?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:02:34 -0800
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
At 06:02 PM 12/29/1999 , you wrote:
>You should be signing off on the latest draft (currently 22 Dec) so that we
>can actually finish this process. (so should everyone else, but so far I am
>the only person whose explicit sign-off i have seen :-(

How is that done, specifically?  (I'm asking "out loud" because you say
that few other people have explicitly signed off, so I'm wondering if
perhaps there's some confusion about how to do that.)

Next Speaking Engagement -- SHARE at Anaheim   http://www.kynn.com/+share
Take my Web Management Online Class!       http://www.kynn.com/+nextclass