Re: Comments on 8 December AUGL - PJ comments

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:42:41 -0600
To: w3C-wai-au@w3.org

CMN:
>In other words, are you arguing that the ambiguity in the present wording
is
>going to be beneficial to developers who are thinking about how to
implement?

No, not at all.  I want them to do both!

Not all plumbing as a UI.  And not all UI requires additional plumbing.  So
by "not limiting" the requirement to UI, or in other words, not inserting
the phrase "user interface:, it implies both the UI and the plumbing are
required.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,