review

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:02:17 -0800
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
In the Introduction: "Similarly, rather than directly reproduce..."
should be "reproducing".

In intro to guideline 4: "...authoring tools must be designed so that
they can (where possible automatically)..." somehow confuses me but
"automatically, if possible" might not? I think I know what it wants to
say but am not sure it is saying it?

Also "Note. Validation of markup is an essential aspect of checking the
accessibility of content." seems like this is more than a note but is in
fact a checkpoint somewhere or other - perhaps 2.2?

"4.5 Allow the author to transform presentation markup that is misused
to convey structure..." might better be an "Assist the author..." or
"Encourage the author..."?

"6.2 Ensure that creating accessible content is a naturally integrated
part of the documentation, including examples." I think a "the" before
"examples" is in order but I'm not sure why!

I'll try to get to a review of Sections 3 et al shortly.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE